Thursday, June 6, 2013

Please visit my library Pinterest board at http://pinterest.com/librarianlorri/boards/ --(Check my "Bulletin Board Masterpost" for more bulletin board images)

It's summer time and I think I might have a little time to work on my blog and Pinterest board. I have decided to add the latest spring / summer bulletin board for this year. A hot glue gun in my hands is equivalent to a handyman with duct tape. I hope you enjoy my latest bulletin board...and please visit my other posts for more bulletin board ideas and images.

3 comments:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post. I will try to get the hang of it!

    Best regards,

    Bernard Zherge
    nulled E-Books magazines

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Fabulous boards. You are amazing! Can't wait to make these and put up. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I appreciate when others share their ideas to help me think and create from things I have seen. Wish you the best in bulletin boarding!

      Delete